Saturday, March 14, 2009

my first week with my babysitters

This Wednesday Mommy went back to work which made me sad, but I got to make some new friends and spend time with my new babysitter, Miss Amy. There are lots of nice kids at Miss Amy's house. Maddie, Bryce, Gabe and Evelyn were there my first day and they were really nice to me. Miss Amy's daughter Kylie plays with me before she goes to school since I'm one of the first kids there in the morning. On Wednesday when mommy came to pick me up Miss Amy's son Tyler was holding me and I had a grin on my face. It's probably a good thing mommy picked me up and not daddy! 

On Friday, Auntie Ha came to stay with me at my house, so I got to sleep in a little bit and then we got to play at home all day. I love staying home with Ha! Mommy was tired when she got home from school and so was I, but we survived our first week. We are so thankful to have two days together with daddy before they go to work again :0( Today we're going to watch the Buckeyes play basketball and tomorrow I get to go to church. On Monday Mamaw O is coming to stay with me Mommy said, so I'm excited about that. I have it pretty good they tell me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment