Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another big day . . . another first

I had another big day yesterday! I went with Mommy to visit Great Auntie Pat Peddicord and then we had lunch in Granville with Aunt Ha and Nana Donna. Before lunch Nana, Ha and Mommy took me to Green Velvet and let me pick out some fabric for my Easter basket. Nana Donna is going to make a liner for mommy's old basket and give it to me this year. I'm excited to show you, but that will have to wait a few more weeks. 

After lunch mommy drove me back to Dublin because she had a haircut appointment. Well, little did I know that today was going to be my first haircut! I was tired because I hadn't slept and mommy kept saying that we were going to see Lacy, but I didn't understand why that was such a big deal. When we got there Lacy held me and told me she couldn't believe how long my hair was getting! Mommy told her it was time to think about cutting the mullet. Auntie Jess called me Joe Dirt and I don't know what that means, but mommy and daddy laughed so it must be kinda funny!? Lacy laughed too and told mommy that Miss Amber thinks it's bad luck to cut a baby's hair before one year old. I heard mommy and Lacy saying that most kids don't get hair cuts until their one, two, and sometimes three years old. I guess mommy doesn't believe in bad luck because after she got her hair cut, Lacy trimmed up mine! 




































Mommy said it seemed like a lot but Lacy only cut a little bit of my mullet in the back and she trimmed my bangs so I can see everyone that's always talking to me. I didn't mind getting my hair cut and mommy said we made a memory!  I can't wait to do it again . . . mommy hopes it will be at least three more months, but we'll have to see :0)

xoxo, Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment