Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my first play date with Claire

Today daddy's teaching partner Erin and her daughter Claire came to play at our house. We had SO MUCH FUN! :0) For those of you who don't know, Erin and Mommy were due pretty close to each other December 15th and December 27th respectively, but Claire and I couldn't wait to meet the world. Mommy was induced on the morning of December 9 and that evening daddy and Gpa were leaving to eat dinner when they literally ran into Erin and her husband Mike. Mommy was still not dialated very much when Claire arrived after only a few hours of labor. Mommy had to wait one more whole day until I arrived. 

We were all in the hospital at the same time . . . 

 and today was the first time we got to hang out since December 11th. 

We both had lots of hair and loved being swaddled in the hospital blankies. Claire and I are growing and starting to coo and say O so we're lots of fun. Mommy was glad to have some company today and so was I! 
Check us out :0) 


It was lots of fun to have company today for me (and for mommy). I can't wait to play again next week!

xoxo, Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting already!! What a beautiful little girl. I hope your blood pressure is back to normal...we've been praying for you Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete