Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm breaking into the blogging world

So it's taken nearly two weeks and some patience from my bloggin' bud Avie, but mommy is finally getting some pictures (if she can figure out how) and random thoughts posted. She stays home with me all day right now and, if I'm being honest, she doesn't have a lot of time to get things done because I love to be held. Especially today :0) I am growing up, but Daddy still thinks I'm a little peanut. I go to the doctor next week for my two month check-up and rumor has it I have to get some shots. I don't know what those are, but mommy says I'm going to be a big girl and that it will all be just fine. I'm feelin' a little tired now that I've had a bath, so I'm going to go for now, but mommy and I will be back sometime soon. 
xoxo, Gracie


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Seriously? That picture is too precious. I miss my little buddy so much and hope you all will come visit me in Arizona soon! Besides it's much much much WARMER here. Love you guys! Awesome blog

    ReplyDelete