Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A busy end to July and start of August

It is yummy! I had it everywhere!















On Friday we got together with Gma and Gpa, Nana and Papa, Aunt Ha and Uncle Ryan to celebrate Gma's birthday. She was trying to keep my toes out of the cake, she said that my birthday was in four more months, so I had to wait for cake. I didn't listen . . . I put my toes in twice! We had fun playing and eating cake . . . well everyone but me.



On Saturday we got all dressed up and went to my cousin Ashlee's wedding. Everyone looked so pretty and we had lots of fun with daddy, Mamaw O, , cousin Luke, uncle Kurt, and all the rest of the Olinger family. I even got to meet Grace Taylor, one of daddy's and gpa's teachers, for the first time. I loved her glasses!

Read the next page for the rest of my weekend adventures . . .

































No comments:

Post a Comment