Friday, August 7, 2009

August Adventures * Volume 1


On Sunday we went to play and have lunch at Tuscora Park in New Philadelphia. Mamaw, Papaw, Aunt Sara, Uncle Kurt, Luke, Kyle and Uncle Joe were all there with me. I rode the train with Luke and Mamaw and Daddy. Then Mommy and Daddy took me on the merry-go-round, I cried the whole time. I was so tired! Kyle and I decided to take naps while Luke finished riding. We had a great day in Dover/New Philadelphia :0) Check out our fun at http://olingers23.shutterfly.com/


This week mommy and daddy have been playing with me lots, I even went to visit daddy at cross country camp two different days this week. Yesterday Gma came to visit. We all loaded up in the car and headed to the State Fair. I still don't know exactly what a fair is, but I had fun. I got to take a long ride in my stroller, I got to hear the All Ohio State Fair Youth Choir and meet some of Mommy and Auntie K's high school choir friends, and I got to see some animals. We had so much fun even though it was very hot!

watching the choir at ODNR park
Singing with mommy at ODNR * I LOVED the end of "Battle Hymn"
This is mommy and daddy's friend Bladen. He played piano
at their wedding.I liked his beard :0)
Beth, Bladen, Mommy, and Chad * this one's for Auntie K
Exhausted . . .

Tomorrow Mommy says our adventures will continue. I get to go to Texas to see my family and some of Auntie K's friends. I can't wait!

xoxo, Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment