Friday, July 17, 2009

A Weekend Visit to Coshocton


Last weekend I got to visit all of my grandparents in Coshocton. I went swimming at Nana Donna's again, ate a yummy dinner with Gma and Gpa before heading to bed. On Saturday morning I got to play with my friend Avington! We have been waiting a long time to get together, but she came over to play and have breakfast with Gma, Mommy and me. Here are a few of photos from our playtime. You can find the rest at our shutterfly site :0)

Avie shares so well



I fell asleep and Avie got to play piano :0)

I do not like my tummy time, so Avie tried to comfort me

Avie eventually realized I didn't care, I wanted off my belly!

On Saturday evening I went to visit Mamaw and Papaw O where I got to see Mamaw and Papaw Joe, Mamaw and Papaw Lee, Uncle Kurt, Aunt Sara, Luke, Kyle, Uncle Joe and his new friend Brooke. We had lots of fun eating, laughing, and eventually sleeping!


No comments:

Post a Comment