Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday America

When I woke up last Saturday morning Mommy and Daddy told me it was the 4th of July. I had heard them talking about red, white, and blue, flags, fireworks and lots of other things. When they got home from Washington, D.C., Mommy and Daddy even brought me a book that tells the story of America's birthday. After my breakfast Mommy and Daddy told me we were going to a parade. I had never been to a parade before so I didn't know what they were talking about, but I soon figured it out. I loved watching the cars, tractors, kids, and band! The drums were my favorite! We went home and took a nap and then I got to play with Auntie Jaim and Uncle Brian before watching fireworks in my pjs with Molly and Dan. I had a great first Fourth of July!
Watching the Parade was so fun!
I love my daddy! We had fun at the parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment