Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first Jesse Owens HS Track Meet

It was SO WINDY yesterday, but as you can see I didn't mind too much. Daddy had a track meet at Ohio State and mommy, Gma, Gpa, Mamaw O, and Papaw O and I went to watch. I wore my pink hoodie and sunglasses from Auntie K so I would be warm and the wind and sun would stay out of my eyes. I had fun, but I hope it's not as windy next weekend! 




When we first got to the track meet
 I was a little cranky . . . 
I really just wanted to take a nap. 
After my nap though, I was good to go! 

Check me out  - I have glasses like
 Gma, Mommy, and gPa
Mamaw O was there to hold me when I woke up :) 

Gpa got to feed me while everyone
 else watched - I guess they 
weren't really there for the track 
meet after all :) he he he! 



1 comment:

  1. I love the glasses! I just wish I could pinch those cheeks!

    p.s. I tagged you on my blog. Hope you'll play along! :)

    ReplyDelete